Friday, August 20, 2010

3 most important irrigation system components-irrigation repair atlanta

Ok, well what I'm about to tell you are the 2 state required elements of an irrigation system and the one that is highly recommended to help you later.
The state requires backflow prevention and a rain sensor - at a minimum - tomorrow on irrigationatlanta.blogspot.com, I'll tell you the differences between the types of backflow prevention devices that are the most commonly used.
The last item is a separate shut off valve...meaning a valve that will shut your irrigation system off in the event of a leak or something of that nature. I feel bad when I can get my staff out to a call where there is no shut off and water is leaking. The only other alternative is the shut off the meter that feeds the house too.

No comments:

Post a Comment